Yoga-Fans, watch out: You should follow these Insta-Girls
What can be more motivating than watching these great yoga photos on Instagram? Whether extreme poses, the great scenery or just pictures of super healthy food – it inspires and motivates to become a part of this lifestyle! The IBS team has selected the seven coolest Instagram yogis you should definitely follow. Check it out!
Everyone knows them: the craziest yoga poses in the coolest places in the world. We checked out the seven most impressive Insta-Yogis for you.
1) With more than 600.000 Instagram followers, Amanda Bisk is one of the world’s most important fitness influencers. Amanda was actually a pole-vaulter, but in 2011, the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome was diagnosed, which is why the Australian and former Olympian girl had to end her career. Yoga gave her new strength and a new beginning as a qualified yoga teacher. You can read more about Amanda on her website.
2) Our next yoga expert Kerri Verna is known as beachyogagirl. Every month, she creates new yoga challenges, which not only inspire her more than one million followers, but people of all ages around the world. Do you want to participate in one of Kerri’s Yoga challenges? Then have a look.
3) Caitlin Turner is known on Instagram as gypsetgoddess (gypsy + jet set = gypset). She travels around the world and teaches yoga. Primarily she wants to inspire her over 300.000 followers to follow their goals and live their dreams. Caitlin also has her own TV show, “Yoga Bliss”, you can watch on The Indonesia Channel. You can also find out more about Caitlin Turner here.
4) Talia Grace Peretz has already done meditation exercises for the first time with the age of 6. Today the former New Yorker girl lives in Jerusalem and teaches yoga. With her photos and videos, the Insta-girl, known as talia_sutra inspires more than 300,000 followers.
5) Robin Martin is a yoga teacher, and as if yoga wasn’t hard enough, she specialized in acrobatic yoga. She also teaches yoga on the stand up paddle. You can watch her crazy poses on her Instagram account robinmartinyoga, with over 300.000 followers.
6) Our next Insta-Yogi is the Swedish Rachel Brathen. However, she is not only a yoga teacher, but also a best-selling author of the New York Times and motivational speaker. Her Yoga Travel Account yoga_girl has actually over two million followers.
7) Our last yoga expert is the Australian Liz Hucker from Brisbane. The trained nurse also works as a yoga teacher. On her Instagram account lib_yoga she gives her over 20.000 followers tips and tricks to improve their bodies.
Source of title picture: Instagram/@gypsetgoddess
What else can you say about these pictures? It’s time for doing some yoga!