Cabrinha CBL 2016
Hi everyone! I want to give you a review of my latest test of the new Cabrinha CBL 2016 during my last trip to Capetown. I had perfect weather conditions to experience the new features of the
136 x 41 cm Cabrinha CBL 2016.
When: perfect for all conditions incl. choppy water/waves/obstacles
Why: only one board needed if you go kite and cable -> perfect for German conditions ;). Improve your tricks on the cable also if you can’t travel.
How: with boots – you are locked in with the board and the feeling for the board is better – just give a little bit more pressure on your toes and the board will react immediately. If there are strong conditions like big waves you won’t have to bodydrag all the time.
This board is perfect if you want to kite and go cable with the same board. Especially for girls it is good to wakeboard with it because it is way lighter than normal wakeboards. You don’t need as much power and you can ride longer than anyone else ;)
- Small size fins
- hybrid between kite/wake
- they widend the tips a little bit
- more pop and grip
- more rocker than ever before
- carbon fibers gives you the perfect landing even in choppy conditions
- woodcore+volcanic basalt = perfect stability in landings and still loads of flex
- special grinding base makes it solid enough to ride obstacles without severe scratches