The ABC guide for beginner: How does Yoga really works
If you have alway wondered, why peope are so fascinated and passioned when they are talking about their yoga experiences, this event is just the thing.
But the question is still “What exactly is Yoga”?
Yoga is an integrated system with a special focus on breathing exercises and relaxing techniques. It helps you to feel vitalized and healthy as well as mentally reuscitated.
It is a full body workout that helps your body to recover and regenerate your mind in order to find your true inner peace.
To find out more about yoga, I invite you to our 2.5 hours long ABC-workshop were you will get to know the main practices and fundamental principles of yoga.
We set our focus on detailed explanations, guidance and joint practices in order to make sure you understood the main principles, insights and practises.
Wiener Platz 6, 81667 München
saturday, 9. April 2016, 2pm to 4.30pm
The workshop is a great experience for us as well as for all participants. Every little progress can have an enormous positive effect on your way to find your innerself.
- Referent: Sabine Ruch, 10 years of yoga experience and certified yoga teacher
- Costs: 35€ incl. handout (Early Bird price – registration before the 1st of april), from the 2nd April on: 45€ incl. handout.
- You have to bring with: warm socks, something to drink and comfortable clothes (loose/wide i.e. leggings)
NICE TO KNOW
Directions and Parking
- Directly at Tram station 16, 10 minutes to walk from S-Bahn station Rosenheimer Platz, 6 minutes to walk from U-Bahn Max-Weber-Platz U4/U5
- Parking garage is directly at Hofbräukeller – 200m to walk