Sylt: Opening Kitesurf Masters 2016
The summer opening takes place on the northsea island Sylt and opens the season for the Kitesurf Masters 2016.
The rough sea, gives the freestylers and surfers the first opportunity to prove their skills and collect the first points on their way to the german championship.
Besides that, the summer opening offers a few more highlights: a bandfestival, after race parties and pump track.
Picture source: Screenshot Youtube (Kite Masters 2016 Promovideo)
Strand Westerland / Sylt
11. 05. – 16. 05. 2016
- 11. to 16. May Kitesurf Masters Summer Opening Sylt
- 3. to 5. June Kitesurf Masters Fehmarn
- 5. to 7. August Kitesurf Masters SPO
- 19. to 21. August Kitesurf Masters Norderney
NICE TO KNOW
- The overall racing winner in 2015 was Jannis Maus.
- For freestyle, Marian Hund claimed for the golden trophy and in the women discipline, Sabrina Lutz came first.